Friday 15 February 2008

So how about some photos?

This was taken on the way to uni. 8:30am and people are already exercising.


Odd place to do work I thought but we British know how to make the most of any sunny weather we happen to get.


That's what this blog needs, more cat photos! Insta +500 views!

I liked that this guy had his doors open. It's funny, the second the sun comes out in Britain everyone is suddenly acting like they're in the Bahamas. Had about a second to snap this before a garbage truck ruined my view.


This is Viva Essex girl. Say "Hello Viva Essex girl!".


This is one of the many trolls that inhabit the deep, dank bowels of the Computer Science building. I could make millions off this sighting...





Trees + fog + flare = ART
Back at uni again.

After lectures I went climbing


Sassy.


And finally, heading home.

I spent half the time of writing this post dragging images around because blogger automatically shoves them to the top of the page when they're uploaded. Gotta remember to upload images first next time.

No comments: