Saturday 23 February 2008

More photos, Huzzah!

England is grey. Grey and foggy. I hate this country sometimes...


I've been in a pub. Surprise.


More climbing. Now there's something unusual.


The following photos were 'commissioned' by Steve, the guy in the next 3 pictures because , as he puts it, "I'm vain and need more photos of me busting a nut on the wall".



Also: Cheese.

Lectures are boring, photos are interesting.


Went for a noodle break on campus. This frame is all about pretty reflections, I'm not going to lie.
This old man just struck me as interesting


Standard.

Because apparently I'm 5 years old...

I was apparently in a corridor mood today. That and I spent a good hour getting lost in the bowels of the university between lectures and decided to make good use of wasted time.


If this shoe were a Nike Air, this would make a good commercial. If there are any Nike headhunters out there who want to harness this untapped marketing genius, my email's in my profile.


There was also a contemporary Columbian photography exhibition on campus. Small, but ok I guess. The photos that this bloke is looking at are a series of diptychs where the photographer has taken a picture of torn seats etc. on public transport and then sewn them up with bright string and taken another photo. Cool idea but nothing amazing. There was also a series of street shots taken as people walk by. I can appreciate the bold approach but the execution could have been better. Looking at 100 photos of people with a "What the hell are you doing?" expression on their face gets dull. Fast.
At least the light in there was nice.

No comments: